No rules, other than mutual respect and common sense, apply here. We encourage sharing secrets to enhance and promote growth. We aim to foster an exchange of ideas on advancing the art. You can always send us confidential requests directly if you wish.

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Run Cookie Monster Run

I stumbled upon a prop similar to "Run Rabbit Run" that utilizes a bear instead of a rabbit. As I researched the prop's history, I discovered that there was a dispute surrounding the prop's original construction.

The original design was "Run Cookie Monster Run" by Jim Goren and Hank Lee (c. 1977). The item was discontinued immediately due to a copyright dispute with Sesame Street. The trick then became known as "The Bakery Bear Magic Trick" and the Cookie Monster version was no longer produced.

I quickly utilized my Photoshop abilities and began by revamping the design of the Cookie Monster.

I then incorporated a "Peek-a-Boo" feature allowing the monster to appear from the top, bottom, left and right.

The Peek-a-Boo Bunny, a prop designed by Silly Billy, features a mischievous rabbit that pops out of the hat from various directions, including the top, bottom, left and rig

I wasn’t granted permission to reveal the inner workings of the Peek-a-Boo Bunny prop, however, it is manually operated by sliding the rabbit out of the hat with your hand.

Key Considerations:

• The integration of additional elements, such as the peek-a-boo rabbit, enhances the uniqueness of the prop
  • The redesign of the subject of the trick can also contribute to its originality
  • The prop was constructed for personal use, and additional Sesame Street characters can be added if desired."

Challenge yourself to re-examine a pre-existing routine or trick from a different perspective. Each magician has their own unique style. Ask yourself if you can improve upon it and consider why you're performing it in a certain way. Consider whether you've learned a new technique that could enhance the trick, and if the trick still aligns with your personal style. Be willing to make changes if necessary."

Uploaded files:
  • cookie-monster1-2.png
  • a.png
  • d.png
  • c.png
  • b.png

You can make in small version.

This is my Run Rabbit Run, smaller size than usual.